Sunday, December 9, 2007

goings and goings

After the rigor of November I was a bit lax on the blog this week. There was just too much to do. I caught Vampire Weekend Friday but was too lazy to take photos of the show. Though many others did, like these. I'm kinda eating up their playing up of the whole Ivy League thing.

mp3: Vampire Weekend - Campus

And then there was our Christmassy going away party for Nic and Timmy, who I'm still in denial of having to live without. I experimented with baklava for the event, of which the guests kindly left a little corner for me. I used a combination of this recipe (just the first listed when Googling "baklava recipe") and the recipe on the back of the phyllo dough box. Turned out divine if I do say so myself. A few of the party photos are up here.


And howsabout another holiday tune.
mp3: The Beach Boys - Frosty the Snowman

No comments: