Saturday, April 26, 2008

muxosity

Do I feel bad I'm not at Coachella right now like all the other music bloggers? Well I don't feel bad that I'm not having to choose between seeing Cut Copy or Jens Lekman and between Yelle or Calvin Harris. I don't feel bad that I'm not getting sunburned and dehydrated and nauseous. I do feel bad that tomorrow night I'm not seeing Modeselektor, Simian Mobile Disco, Chromeo, and Justice, one after another on the same stage. Ugh. To make myself feel better I just think about how in two weeks I will be in New York recovering from Lykke Li, El Perro del Mar, Midnight Juggernauts, and Shy Child, and will have spent less than $30 on those tickets. And $5 for the Jetblue flight. Ayayay!

I also feel better when I listen to my awesome muxtape. At Niall's firm hand I have made a mixtape on muxtape.com to share with him, and I'm sharing it with you too. It's perfect for this gorgeous Saturday. Just stuff I've felt like listening to lately and what I want to listen to while I get stuff done today. There are a bunch of places online where you can make playlists or whatever, but I love the simplicity and design of Muxtape. I kinda want to make a bunch of them.

more than milk muxtape streams HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is an AIR application called GhettoBlaster that lets you play muxtapes on your desktop on OSX/Windows:

http://ghetto.suprhot.com