Thursday, September 4, 2008

on the tele

Must check in on last night's fashion reality television.

First of all, Hallelujah! Stella is GONE from Project Runway! She was a disaster from day one. I was equally thrilled when Keith left last week. Oh dear, do not blame SLC for your lack of opportunity! You are just not fit for fashion. I'm all for Leanne to keep on winning things. I was with her from day one but she has also made much progress. And I will say, I liked Kenley's purple feather shoulder pad thingies on her dress (that she made of course).


Second of all, ANTM. I know everyone else has given it up but I can't help but watch this train wreck. This time they upped the ante with a transgendered contestant. As usual my pick is the awkward smart one. Those usually leave early on, but I'm holding out hope for Marjorie--the completely neurotic, French-born, home-schooled one. She doesn't even need a makover, she is already the next Agyness Deyn.

Already so much dvr catch-up to do. Hooray for the new telvision season!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

omg. I haven't watched it yet but did happen to read that STELLA IS GONE and seriously, why was she not gone on the first episode? WHY?

Jory Dayne said...

Seriously, let us sing praises. And while I love Leanne, I was totally rooting for Kenley this last episode! Not based on her design or anything, but just out of my love for her.

Also, have you listened much to the Wild Beasts? Cause I am kind of falling in love. The Devil's Crayon? Genius.

Chelsey said...

Stella is gone, hallelujah and praise the Lord! Ohhhhh how she was not my favorite. Annoying bike-rocker is annoying. I am totally on Team Leanne, but Kenley has really grown on me and I sort of love her right now.

I have not caught ANTM but I am usually the person who watches a whole season on a Saturday in my pajamas with ice cream when they rerun them on MTV or VH1.