Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Remix Tuesday

MSTRKRFT remixes have really been floating my boat lately, most recently of Metric & Wolfmother which you can get here. Then there's this Annie remix that I didn't know existed until today.

mp3: Annie - Heartbeat (MSTRKRFT remix)

The Fox 'n Wolf remix of Christopher & Raphael Just's "Popper" (get it here) has been making the rounds as near-novelty electro favorite. The vocals still make me giggle, but the command "get your damn ass on the floor" is quite convincing. I'd actually heard the remix without hearing the original. I thought I might prefer it without those ridiculous vocals, but you know, ridiculous has its place.

mp3: Christopher & Raphael Just - Popper (Discotown Original)

So come to find out, Raphael Just is actually a photographer, and a pretty good one at that, as you can see below. Check out his online portfolio. The photography on Christopher's very slick website is also Raphael's.

No comments: