Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Libbie Linton at the Provo Theater Company

Note to aspiring musicians: maintain a following of more than 20 people before you name a foundation after yourself, throw a benefit concert featuring yourself, and dubiously claim that "some" proceeds will go to giving "opportunities" to "people." Really.

Sorry. Helping is good. I love everyone. Oh and it wasn't the Libbie Linton Foundation.

The point is, someone had the good sense to feature her at this show last Saturday to raise money for a good cause. Because it might have been a long time before I got this video of her cover of Erasure's "A Little Respect" (a song I had stuck in my head my entire sophomore year of college, no joke).



See Libbie play a free concert in the park this Saturday in Smithfield, Utah, 7pm at Central Park.

mp3: Libbie Linton - A Little Respect (live Erasure cover)

libbielinton.com

No comments: