Monday, November 26, 2007

doin' stuff

Tonight Katie and I checked Steve and Barry's for the winning outfit from Project Runway last week, and sure enough, it was there. I didn't buy the dress (fabric so cheap!), but snapped a quick photo in the dressing room.



And just a few things about last weeks Project Runway:

1 - If Marion wasn't so freakin bashful--he couldn't even look the camera in the eye during interviews--maybe he'd still be there.
2 - I swear having Sweet P as a teammate is the only reason Elisa did so well this week.
3 - Why was the designing partner of the team have to be the one responsible to get kicked off? I deserve to go home if my name is attached to burlap toilet paper going down the runway, even if it's wasn't originally my design.

We also decorated the Christmas tree last night. We got all festive and even strung popcorn and cranberries. Looks pretty cute with my glass partridge from Anthro and the little baker man from Germany, eh?


No comments: