Friday, October 3, 2008

amer i can: part ein

Been having some very traditional American-type escapades. That word just makes me think of Paula Abdul. Classic type, not mental type.

My first Utah State Fair!
preserve
I just love all bottled color.

charge
This was the hugest fowl I've ever seen. Nearly stuck his head through the top of the cage when he stood up straight.

eek
4-H crafts! Don't worry, Dirk and I are gonna make some doll-head pillows so you can have one too. Not a joke.

blurg
Eating fried stuff. This is my friend Erica who recently moved in. Every day she has a new story like about how Ando from Heroes is kind of a smarmy creep. Or about how she talked to Tilda Swinton on the phone days after winning her Oscar and she was totally delightful. I told her she needs to start a blog.

too many
Fried oreos. I cannot believe I put that in me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am scared to go to bed tonight--I'm gonna have bad dreams about doll-head pillows!
Connie

Mike and Shelby said...

OK, THOSE DOLL HEADS? YEAH, UM, SCARY.

WERE THE FRIED OREOS AT LEAST GOOD? I SO WANTED SOMETHING FRIED AND ONLY GOT THE SAME OL' FUNNEL CAKE.

NEXT YEAR.

OR MAYBE I'LL MAKE MY OWN FRIED PB&J!

Stephanie said...

But you have to come to the IOWA state fair to see a life-size cow sculpted from butter!