Thursday, November 1, 2007

mostly this is for the two of you who i know will freak out over this

Alright. This is it. I'm quitting school and moving to Stockholm.



Anyone who makes a video like this is my idol. I guess I'm just a sucker for that lighting. This is Lykke Li, whom two of the biggest music blogs have been hyping and apparently this week in nyc she blew everyone away. So far it seems she has a lot going for her: the hometown, the producer, the giant bun. Seriously, that hair rocks. And I don't care what comparisons people make, there should be a hundred more Robyns, Jenny Wilsons, and Annies before there's another Bright Eyes. Watch the take away video and if your pants aren't charmed off, we're not friends. And for all those real facts and details and mp3s, read those bigger blogs. I'm ready for what's coming, Lykke.

No comments: